Any good free tv channels (internet)?

Have just started getting into iplayer etc, think you can only get 1,2,3,4 and a few others like cbeebies? Can't get channel 5?

Seen other sites that give you access to 1000's of channels but is there anything good to watch on them? Have you found a really good channel or is there a program that's worth watching that's always on at a certain time?

Any other on demand services like iplayer about?

Cheers.

9 Comments

Go on 4od , its only channel four but some good shows on it

Original Poster

juicyx;1960915

Go on 4od , its only channel four but some good shows on it

Been on that and itv on demand. Can't figure out how to save things on itv but in general they're both great and you get other channels too, more4 I think etc.

yeah. i don't like the itv one. But i like channel four one. do you not download ?

Original Poster

juicyx;1960953

yeah. i don't like the itv one. But i like channel four one. do you not … yeah. i don't like the itv one. But i like channel four one. do you not download ?

Yeah I download, tends to be better quality and won't have any problems with streaming half way through something I'm really into. Not that I should on my net connection but just in case!

I don't think you can download with Itv though?

it always goes funny on my comp

i might go see if fonejacker is available to watch sometime!!

Hi
Go to [url]www.ovguide.com[/url] There is loads of sites with movies,tv shows etc. stream or download till your hearts content! QSS is one of my favorites

rehydrated;1961050

HiGo to [url]www.ovguide.com[/url] There is loads of sites with … HiGo to [url]www.ovguide.com[/url] There is loads of sites with movies,tv shows etc. stream or download till your hearts content! QSS is one of my favorites

That looks pretty good! i'll have to add it to my collection ;P thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763893
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions