Any Good Ideas,need a present for my 2 Yr old Boys Birthday

14 replies
Found 27th Jun 2009
At that awkward age too old for the baby toys,then it seems the next lot of toys are for 3 year olds. Got a 4 yr old boy too so we have alot of toys already that he has access to.

I know he doesn't understand too much about it being his birthday but need to get him something.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

13 Comments

micheal jackson toy?

A wheelbarrow they love pushing things around

Umm sad pit /table? garden toys? a electric car?

Have you a garden and not got a slide? My Mum bought my eldest a slide for his 2nd b'day,still got it now,and he be 9 next mth. If you spend about £30 on 1,it should be ok and sturdy.Or perhaps a trampoline with a hand bar?

Original Poster

yes got a garden its nearly full was wondering if I could fit a play house in, there so expensive though, got a sand table,don't think I could cope with him sitting in sand he is in and out every 5 minutes. Did have a look about at slides but thought perhaps I would need to watch him incase he falls backwards when climbing up, they are nearly £100 too which seems alot.

Original Poster

jeany123;5606799

A wheelbarrow they love pushing things around

yeah thats a nice idea but they are into playing with the dirt, I just know they will be filling it up. might get a lawn mower.

Original Poster

yeah we have them thanks, have hidden them under the stairs, you know what he enjoys most about them....tipping the box over and they all come crashing out, he then walks off and I must pick them up 5 times a day.lol

flowers172;5606869

yeah thats a nice idea but they are into playing with the dirt, I just … yeah thats a nice idea but they are into playing with the dirt, I just know they will be filling it up. might get a lawn mower.

I was thinking of it being filled with toys and things, never thought about dirt LOL

subscribed lol, my little boy is 2 in september and i am stuck for ideas for him too, i know he is into trains at the moment they have lovely chunky thomas ones that might be nice for him hth xxx

Hi

I don't know if you have this argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I haven't tried to find the cheapest - but I've had one of these for 7 years now. When our first one broke - I went out and got another one.

It's fun and has so much to it, learning numbers, alphabet and just songs, it makes so many noises. The toy has actually been improved over the years too.

yes they are good my eldest had one when he was younger xxx

Get him some savings bonds if you haven't already... it might not mean much to him now but if you build it up through additional purchases & interest they'll be very much appreciated when he needs a car or uni funds.

Original Poster

yes we have the bus bought it for my first child, will pop out shortly and have a look about, only got a week now so had better decide on something, thanks for all your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions