Expired

Any Good "Interpretation/Translation jobs?"

8 replies
Found 31st Mar 2010
HI
I was wondering if some one can tell me about any good interpretation/translation jobs, in or near Manchester,for Urdu Pashto and Punjabi(Translation only for Urdu.)

Thanks in advance

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Interpretion??-probs best to be able to spell before looking for a job as a translator:whistling:

Original Poster

barky;8253052

Interpretion??-probs best to be able to spell before looking for a job as … Interpretion??-probs best to be able to spell before looking for a job as a translator:whistling:

Sorry:oops:

aishaukhan;8253102

Sorry:oops:

lol-only pulling yer leg m8-have you thought about contacting local councillors/mps etc? they must have regular consultation surgeries where they could use interpretors. the jobcentres are always looking for this service too.

barky;8253125

lol-only pulling yer leg m8-have you thought about contacting local … lol-only pulling yer leg m8-have you thought about contacting local councillors/mps etc? they must have regular consultation surgeries where they could use [SIZE="4"]interpretors[/SIZE]. the jobcentres are always looking for this service too.

Interpreters :thumbsup: :whistling:

queenlush;8253166

Interpreters :thumbsup: :whistling:

touche turtle!:p

barky;8253201

touche turtle!:p

Did make me giggle.

Seriously though OP.....have a look in your local library, they have a paper with all the latest jobs from Manchester City Council, i'm not sure if it's published monthly or weekly.

Original Poster

queenlush;8253247

Did make me giggle.Seriously though OP.....have a look in your local … Did make me giggle.Seriously though OP.....have a look in your local library, they have a paper with all the latest jobs from Manchester City Council, i'm not sure if it's published monthly or weekly.

Thank u:thumbsup:

Might be worth contacting your local hospital
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247606
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    3. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769326

See more discussions