Any good ladies/girls only swimming pools around West London that won't break the bank?

Posted 8th Feb
Looking for a ladies/girls only be it the full facility or at certain hours swimming pool around West London or surrounding areas, does anyone have any recommendations?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
Vale Farm near Wembley do ladies only sessions. Tuesday or Saturday evenings
Bit sexist?
Female only sessions at Oasis Sports Centre, Covent Garden WC2H:
[ better.org.uk/lei…tre ]

You can search for specific locations here:
[ better.org.uk/lp/…wim ]

However, If you target areas where there is a considerable Muslim population you are likely to find suitable sessions.
If someone (let's call them, for argument's sake Adam Khan) identifies as female can they go to these sessions?
MadeDixonsCry08/02/2020 18:23

If someone (let's call them, for argument's sake Adam Khan) identifies as …If someone (let's call them, for argument's sake Adam Khan) identifies as female can they go to these sessions?

I am a male and obviously not looking for myself
MadeDixonsCry08/02/2020 18:25

"obviously"

Just need some extra time to myself and send the ladies off
Adam_Khan1Tc08/02/2020 18:28

Just need some extra time to myself and send the ladies off Just need some extra time to myself and send the ladies off

They’d probably prefer shopping to swimming.
Toptrumpet08/02/2020 18:29

They’d probably prefer shopping to swimming.

Think they had enough of that - but who am I to say, wasnt really my call though but having to do all the leg work.
Adam_Khan1Tc08/02/2020 18:31

Think they had enough of that - but who am I to say, wasnt really my call …Think they had enough of that - but who am I to say, wasnt really my call though but having to do all the leg work.

I think they’re pulling your chain.
Swimming or shopping?, swimming or shopping? Let me think about that....
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 8th Feb
Toptrumpet08/02/2020 18:33

I think they’re pulling your chain.Swimming or shopping?, swimming or s …I think they’re pulling your chain.Swimming or shopping?, swimming or shopping? Let me think about that....

Don't want to plot more ideas in their brain otherwise guess who will be emptying their pockets . Swimming would at least be less costly than a shopping spree.
Big_Rik09/02/2020 02:19

Why have a female pool?

Why not? If it exists it means there's a market for it.
DragonX09/02/2020 02:54

Why not? If it exists it means there's a market for it.

Any thing that gets people swimming & fitter is a good thing
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants