Groups
    EXPIRED

Any good laptop deals out there?

Hi;
    Im looking for a good laptop deal. Probably a Core Duo processor with 2gb memory (cheapest deal possible)

I dont know how good is Integrated Intel Graphic Media Accelerator. And if this is any good, i may go with it.

Any help will be much appreciated.

3 Comments

ebuyer.com/pro…308
    a nice HP for £399 delivered with core 2 duo and 2gb ram. Its also got a good graphics chipset for the price plus 1280x800 wxga screen

ive worked with these and they are great for the money. would have been £800-900 2 years ago.

Original Poster

I have just seen this one here hotukdeals.com/ite…=14

seems like a pretty good deal to me with the graphic card onboard...

'onboard graphics' have one virtue, they tend to use little power and might extend your battery life a bit. If you're looking for any sort of graphical processing power then you're better off with a seperate graphics chip. Intel only make onboard graphics at the moment.

Onboard/seperate are just refering too whether the graphics are built into a microchip that does other stuff or have their own microchip, there's no external difference between the two.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1751
      2. What would be HELL to you?1415
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287

See more discussions