Any good matresses about? trial ones naff?

Posted 23rd Feb
Intrested in a medium matress, seen many brands about with trials, many see some flack of the degration after 1 year and not going to stand the test of time 5-10 years, anyone had any for a long period of time that can reccomend a medium mattress
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I've had a Rem-fit now for about a month and really liking it. They do 100 night trial and if you don't like it it's donated to the Red Cross. I went for the 400 which seems to me like a decent medium, they do a firmer ortho one and another couple too.
15 year guarantee on them too.
Bought a Leesa one on the trial deal. I'm happy.
I've had a memory foam one for over three years - no sign of wear Highly recommend one.
Had my ergoflex 4 years now and still like new
Had a Simba for a couple of years now with no signs of wear, would highly recommend.

I think most of them come with a 10 year guarantee.
Edited by: "Gormond" 24th Feb
Bigfootpete24/02/2020 13:02

I've had a memory foam one for over three years - no sign of wear I've had a memory foam one for over three years - no sign of wear Highly recommend one.

Gormond24/02/2020 13:43

Had a Simba for a couple of years now with no signs of wear, would highly …Had a Simba for a couple of years now with no signs of wear, would highly recommend.I think most of them come with a 10 year guarantee.

Thanks for the insight into your love lives
Edited by: "Timschoice" 24th Feb
Timschoice24/02/2020 13:49

Thanks for the insight into your love lives

I forgot to add - despite having 20 hookers over every night.
Bigfootpete24/02/2020 15:43

I forgot to add - despite having 20 hookers over every night.

They must be good then, some of those rugby players are massive!!
I've had an Emma one for years now, having had high end pocket sprung previously. No signs of any wear and no issues with getting hot. Great mattress. Also no 'roll-together' which prevents unintentional interaction with the wife of several decades. Haven't completed the rugby player test though!
Edited by: "Donky" 24th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants