Any good movies?

Posted 24th Dec 2019
Title says it all really, the list of what I have seen is way too long to fit on here. I’m looking for either a comedy or a horror. Thanks 🎄
Community Updates
Ask
27 Comments
Because its Xmas, Home Alone 1!!
Ok how about The Crow, Leon or if your wanting christmas film try Planes Trains and Automobiles
loopylloyd24/12/2019 22:01

Because its Xmas, Home Alone 1!!

Seen them all too many times I fancy something new but thanks anyway
AllyOxenFree24/12/2019 22:01

Ok how about The Crow, Leon or if your wanting christmas film try Planes …Ok how about The Crow, Leon or if your wanting christmas film try Planes Trains and Automobiles

+1 Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
Try Garden State, strange humour but really good.

Or try something outside of your usual and go Memento / Mulholland Drive / Inception
Hotel Mumbai, the book of Eli

Ok how about The Crow, Leon or if your wanting christmas film try Planes …Ok how about The Crow, Leon or if your wanting christmas film try Planes Trains and Automobiles

Watching planes trains and automobiles now. Love it! The 14 year old isn’t as amused as I am

Two films in my top 10 films

Something random to watch... Erm Alien, Aliens, Stand by me, Shawshank Redemption, Frailty, Goonies, Tucker and Dale vs Evil...

If you're feeling festive you cant beat Scrooged, Elf, Gremlins or a very rare gem not many have seen nor heard of called Bernard and the Genie (Lenny Henry BBC film)
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels takes some beating.
Ohh come on, with my AV I gota say Netflix- 6 Undergound and also no chance in hell I'm getting my car painted that colour!
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 24th Dec 2019
I’ve just finished watching The Santa Clause
and now I’m watching The 40 Year Old Virgin
cecilmcroberts24/12/2019 23:11

Ohh come on, with my AV I gota say Netflix- 6 Undergound and also no …Ohh come on, with my AV I gota say Netflix- 6 Undergound and also no chance in hell I'm getting my car painted that colour!

Watched it last week funny af
Hitman's Bodyguard was a good action comedy
kash201325/12/2019 00:17

Hitman's Bodyguard was a good action comedy

Already watched it but I did enjoy it
Here comes the boom is a good family comedy

Or Central intelligence
Edited by: "kash2013" 25th Dec 2019
Comedy + horror = Zombieland Double Tap; and reasonable at both. Double winning.
AndyRoyd25/12/2019 01:07

Comedy + horror = Zombieland Double Tap; and reasonable at both. Double …Comedy + horror = Zombieland Double Tap; and reasonable at both. Double winning.

Already seen it, nowhere near as good as the first
Arto25/12/2019 01:08

Already seen it, nowhere near as good as the first

If we stay on the comedy-horror theme but slightly off piste erring indie: UKs Cannibals and Carpetfitters; USs Tucker and Dale vs Evil; Aus's The Loved Ones.
The dirt on Netflix is pretty cool, about motley crue, ozzys in it as well for a minute but makes the movie....
Human Centipede is a great family film.
I recently watched a movie called "Upgrade" on NowTV. It didn't sound like much. No one in particular that I'd heard of. Probably one of those "straight-to-DVD" films. You know what? I loved it. I won't go as far as to say it's one of the best movies I've seen but it was a much better watch than I expected.

imdb.com/tit…t_1
Dead mans shoes or count of monte cristo
Mendoza24/12/2019 23:49

I’ve just finished watching The Santa Clauseand now I’m watching The 40 Yea …I’ve just finished watching The Santa Clauseand now I’m watching The 40 Year Old Virgin

Now you seen the Santa Clause, you need to see the next two. Though I must admit I've seen the Santa Clause meant times and I still see new things to laugh at.
Colossal is a good mix of comedy and horror.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions