Groups

Any good movies to rent?

I'm updating my lovefilm list, & struggling to find movies I haven't seen that look good.
    Any suggestions?

7 Comments

its not released til monday but get it on your list now-"mesrine"-it is french and subtitled but please dont let that put you off-its a brilliant true crime story-comes in 2 parts. I got my preorder early from amazon and watched-it is UTTERLY brilliant!

barky;7626500

its not released til monday but get it on your list now-"mesrine"-it is … its not released til monday but get it on your list now-"mesrine"-it is french and subtitled but please dont let that put you off-its a brilliant true crime story-comes in 2 parts. I got my preorder early from amazon and watched-it is UTTERLY brilliant!

:lazy:

Original Poster

barky;7626500

its not released til monday but get it on your list now-"mesrine"-it is … its not released til monday but get it on your list now-"mesrine"-it is french and subtitled but please dont let that put you off-its a brilliant true crime story-comes in 2 parts. I got my preorder early from amazon and watched-it is UTTERLY brilliant!

Thanks, just ordered. The blu-ray comes as a single disc.

Haunting in Connecticut

The Hurt Locker
    Good WIll Hunting

Original Poster

skusey;7626606

Haunting in Connecticut

Thanks, added.

Original Poster

Jetpac;7626616

The Hurt LockerGood WIll Hunting

Thanks, seen them both.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions