Groups
    EXPIRED

Any good offers on (branded) crisps?

Anyone seen any good deals on branded crisps so far this year?

I need to buy 100 packs for our school disco next week...

Thanks

9 Comments

was in tesco yesterday and the only crisp offers they had was half price mcoys,or half price walkers meaty 18 pack.

French Fries 18 pack 2 for £3 at ASDA

Original Poster

barky;7461167

was in tesco yesterday and the only crisp offers they had was half price … was in tesco yesterday and the only crisp offers they had was half price mcoys,or half price walkers meaty 18 pack.

krazie2004;7461222

French Fries 18 pack 2 for £3 at ASDA

Thanks guys will check them out!

Banned

asda are doing the massive bags of walkers crisps 2 for £5, think you got 26 in a bag

Original Poster

sugar plum fairy;7461787

asda are doing the massive bags of walkers crisps 2 for £5, think you got … asda are doing the massive bags of walkers crisps 2 for £5, think you got 26 in a bag

thanks - that's a good price

Co-op are doing half price Quavers (and Wotsits i think) £1.34.

if you have a farmfoods near you they do boxes of walkers crisps, 30 per box for £3, they always have them in our local one, just cheese and onion, ready salted and salt & vinegar mix no other flavours.

Original Poster

sweetas2009;7463608

Co-op are doing half price Quavers (and Wotsits i think) £1.34.

Thanks, but I am actually looking for just normal crisps for this one - cheers though:)

juiceblaster;7466303

if you have a farmfoods near you they do boxes of walkers crisps, 30 per … if you have a farmfoods near you they do boxes of walkers crisps, 30 per box for £3, they always have them in our local one, just cheese and onion, ready salted and salt & vinegar mix no other flavours.

That would be great except don't have a farmfoods nearby :-( thanks anyway

barky;7461167

was in tesco yesterday and the only crisp offers they had was half price … was in tesco yesterday and the only crisp offers they had was half price mcoys,or half price walkers meaty 18 pack.

defecting to the dark side are you? :p:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions