Groups

Any good phone contracts about for htc Desire or Xperia X10 in white for a low contract

Ideally £20 or under as it will be for me daughter so dont wat to go mad
    Thanks all

6 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?
    also what would 500mb get me compared to my unlimited 3gig could i go on the internet like facebook etc?

500mb is quite a lot

i've oce come close to my limit but i just used wifi for a few days instead

Original Poster

chees bud i got unlimited at the mo so just leave it running in the background
    any word about the contract anyone?

i think theres a feature on money supermarket where you can search fr phone deals

500mb is fine

i use my internet all the time, though i have it set up so that wifi at home is automatically switched on to save my 3g use. plus i have btfon installed so when i'm in a hotspot area it logs n automatically

but anyway, 500mb on 3g is fine for browsing but if you're downloading stuff (like for instance i use myplayer to download bbc programmes) make sure you use wifi

I've been looking at getting a Xperia X10 to replace my iphone 3G... The cheapest I've seen has been a £25 - 24 month contract with Three but that involves a £49.99 fee for the handset.

The next cheapest was a £27.50 24 month Dolphin 30 deal with Orange where the handset was free although you're paying £10 more that way over the duration of the contract. However there is also £80 Quidco to be had from an Orange so if that tracks will make it cheaper.

Not sure about the HTC Desire - 3 had a £20 deal on the HTC Wildfire

Original Poster

Money supermarket got some good xperia deals mate 22 and free phone on Orange
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?88
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions