thanks all

Banned

chaz_1011;7687735

got it too lolthanks all

seriously havent found 1 awesome game yet....annoying

Banned

ODB_69;7687788

seriously havent found 1 awesome game yet....annoying

so you havent played uncharted1/2, dead space, burnout paradise. I could go on for ages.......................

The op didnt ask for ps3 exclusives! :whistling:

Banned

csiman;7688846

so you havent played uncharted1/2, dead space, burnout paradise. I could … so you havent played uncharted1/2, dead space, burnout paradise. I could go on for ages.......................The op didnt ask for ps3 exclusives! :whistling:

by saying PS3 games its obvious what is meant....plus they have now added they have a 360 so doesnt matter about cross platform titles :whistling:

still to play Uncharted but if its like Tomb Raider like so many people say then no it will be rubbish, but I'll wait to see. No poit in getting some cross platform titles on PS3 when 360 does them better

(btw before you start I have both 360 & PS3 too)

Banned

ODB_69;7689166

by saying PS3 games its obvious what is meant....plus they have now added … by saying PS3 games its obvious what is meant....plus they have now added they have a 360 so doesnt matter about cross platform titles :whistling:still to play Uncharted but if its like Tomb Raider like so many people say then no it will be rubbish, but I'll wait to see. No poit in getting some cross platform titles on PS3 when 360 does them better(btw before you start I have both 360 & PS3 too)

Uncharted is nothing like tomb raider apart from the concept.

I had both consoles but just found the 360 never got any use once I'd done the obvious exclusives (GOW etc) so had to sell it as couldnt see anything decent on the horizon a year ago.

Then again, my PS3 mainly gets used for watching divx and BD rips

ODB_69;7689166

by saying PS3 games its obvious what is meant....plus they have now added … by saying PS3 games its obvious what is meant....plus they have now added they have a 360 so doesnt matter about cross platform titles :whistling:still to play Uncharted but if its like Tomb Raider like so many people say then no it will be rubbish, but I'll wait to see. No poit in getting some cross platform titles on PS3 when 360 does them better(btw before you start I have both 360 & PS3 too)

Nah Uncharted is nothing like Tomb Raider. Yeah Raider was good back in the day. But Uncharted is just amazing and that's why it's Game of the Year.

Infamous, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Warhawk, Metal Gear Solid 4
There are various cross platform games that I prefer on the PS3, so I just listed the exclusives
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?3255
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231365
    3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
    4. Vodafone Broadband Issues11

See more discussions