any good sites for buy/selling games/codes etc?

5 replies
Found 24th Feb
I know of avforums, but hoping for a few more sites that I can use to get Xbox credit/codes etc
Really liked the fs/ft section, and thus new lokal looks **** tbh

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

i used to use av forums, looks like i'll be going back to that myself
Edited by: "Ace.Hayward" 24th Feb

AVF is the only reputable one. The FS/FT here was severely lacking when it came to codes. The rule on ecodes is and will always be stupid.

Original Poster

Had a look on avforums, prices seem a bit higher on there, big downside for me is having no feedback.

Matty8787

AVF is the only reputable one. The FS/FT here was severely lacking when … AVF is the only reputable one. The FS/FT here was severely lacking when it came to codes. The rule on ecodes is and will always be stupid.

Yeah the encodes rules were stupid and pointless, I understood their rules or profiteering, but only being allowed to sell 2 a week and stuff was ridiculous

coullgfx

Had a look on avforums, prices seem a bit higher on there, big downside … Had a look on avforums, prices seem a bit higher on there, big downside for me is having no feedback.Yeah the encodes rules were stupid and pointless, I understood their rules or profiteering, but only being allowed to sell 2 a week and stuff was ridiculous

​AVF prices are usually good. I got Watchdogs 2 on release there for £17

New site is definitely rubbish, miss the old fs/ft section, back to using eBay only for selling
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769506
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1322
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993254
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522877

See more discussions