Groups
    EXPIRED

ANY GOOD SITES FOR CANON INK CARTRIDGES

I have a Canon Pixma MP150 looking for the best place to get ink from, first time having to buy ink as our printers usualy come to a damaged end before we get a chance to use all the ink, any help would be appreciated as i don't have a clue on this sort of stuff,
    I know the ones from the Play deals will not fit my printer.

thanks
    fizzie xx

10 Comments

fizziebabes

I have a Canon Pixma MP150 looking for the best place to get ink from, … I have a Canon Pixma MP150 looking for the best place to get ink from, first time having to buy ink as our printers usualy come to a damaged end before we get a chance to use all the ink, any help would be appreciated as i don't have a clue on this sort of stuff, I know the ones from the Play deals will not fit my printer.thanksfizzie xx

Try [url]365ink.co.uk,good[/url] ink and good prices.

I'm pretty sure I have seen ink cartridges in Poundland.

Tesco's too

Tescos does compatible colour and B&W.
    I think it was around £4.
    Not sure about the price check in your local store.

theinkfactory.co.uk are pretty cheap

Just checked for your printer & they only do official inks <--these are expensive.

Max-save too only have originals. Don't know if anyone stocks compatibles for your printer

[url]WWW.valueshop.co.uk[/url] are the cheapest I have found, £10 Black £13 Colour, no compatibles around at the moment.

Original Poster

thanks guys, i will check out all these sites, x

hi- first post so hope it goes ok

the best i have found for these cartidges is [url]www.nd-ink.co.uk[/url] £9 for b+w and £11 for colour
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co44
      2. Speccing a gaming pc411
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1020
      4. Legal advice?11

See more discussions