Groups

Any good ski holiday deals around December?

Never been skiing before and would love to go around December time. Saw an excellent deal on here a week or so ago for puy-saint vincent but sadly it expired before I got the chance to book.

Wondering if any knows any similar deals or can recommend a good website to browse?

6 Comments

im looking at going also in December. Have found a hostel/hotel for 19 euros a night, just trying to find decent flights that are not from stansted!

Banned

If anyone finds anything stupidly cheap a couple of days after Christmas day then let me know please.

Don't know of any good deals, but wow I hope you enjoy the holidays. Skiing is amazing shame my family are not so keen on going themselves. I am jealous of you both

Banned

Not a forum of wintersport fans then?

Original Poster

apparently not!

Banned

Someone else must be.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862361
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27124
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764702

See more discussions