Groups

Any good Sky Q deals out there?

Contract with Virgin is due to expire...

Sky Q had a cracking deal on for black Friday with Sky Q boxsets+ multritoom and a 43" 4K TV for something like £35 P/m...

Looking at their website now the offers are not very good... any hidden deals out there?

10 Comments

Give them a call, it's painful but worth it. Look at what cashback deals are on and they will knock that off the bill. If you keep them hanging on you can get the installation fee off, an additional box (about £100) and half proce sports etc, HD and got fiber for £12 (free line rental).
    It has a few teething issues at the moment with Sky Q but I like it.
    Happy shopping!

Banned

yes zgemma h2h box with sky q skin lool

ameyx

Give them a call, it's painful but worth it. Look at what cashback deals … Give them a call, it's painful but worth it. Look at what cashback deals are on and they will knock that off the bill. If you keep them hanging on you can get the installation fee off, an additional box (about £100) and half proce sports etc, HD and got fiber for £12 (free line rental). It has a few teething issues at the moment with Sky Q but I like it.Happy shopping!

​As ameyx says, just call the. Explain you're with Virgin and interested in switching, see what magic they throw at you! If you're not happy with the deal they offer, walk away, they will probably offer you more by calling their bluff

Best deal on sky q is not to buy it.

Is sky q that bad ? Looking at upgrading myself but can't justify £200 just for boxes as need 1 main and 2 mini boxes

I also just bought a zgamma box for sky... Excellent stuff and a one off payment for 2 years of £125

Give them a call or chat to them online, I contacted them saying I was an ex-customer after reading that they were giving 50% off to some people on here.

I only asked for 12 months discount but in the end I got the full 18 month Sky Q contract at half price (£55 a month for everything inc. 4k). They threw me in the 2TB box at no cost apart from a £60 installation fee. Then for some reason when I checked out I also received the discount vouchers advertised on the website so can't complain!

gadger100

I also just bought a zgamma box for sky... Excellent stuff and a one off … I also just bought a zgamma box for sky... Excellent stuff and a one off payment for 2 years of £125

​You got ripped off. It's currently £72.49 On EBay. You can get a line for £10 for the year.

MeatFeast

Give them a call or chat to them online, I contacted them saying I was an … Give them a call or chat to them online, I contacted them saying I was an ex-customer after reading that they were giving 50% off to some people on here.I only asked for 12 months discount but in the end I got the full 18 month Sky Q contract at half price (£55 a month for everything inc. 4k). They threw me in the 2TB box at no cost apart from a £60 installation fee. Then for some reason when I checked out I also received the discount vouchers advertised on the website so can't complain!

​Do they even have 4k channels? Last time I was with Sky they had a 3d channel which I used for my 3d TV. It then mysteriously disappeared.

tommy6000009

​Do they even have 4k channels? Last time I was with Sky they had a 3d c … ​Do they even have 4k channels? Last time I was with Sky they had a 3d channel which I used for my 3d TV. It then mysteriously disappeared.

You will find the 3D films if you press "tv guide" scroll to "sky cinema" and select the 3D option
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How are Very for pre-orders ?22
      2. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?35
      3. Keter 6x4 shed.11
      4. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?34

See more discussions