Any good sky TV deals?

Posted 29th Jan
Hi. My current sky TV deal has come to and end and sky refused to budge on the price. I was getting the following for £50:

sports hd
sky q
multiroom
entertainment

I've not yet had the "please come back call" from sky yet. Anyone know of any decent TV deals?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
They’re currently doing an offer of Q, tv, movies, sport, super fast fibre £60pm / £20 set up (£10 up front /£10 on first bill).
JoeyJoJoJunior29/01/2020 11:00

They’re currently doing an offer of Q, tv, movies, sport, super fast fibre …They’re currently doing an offer of Q, tv, movies, sport, super fast fibre £60pm / £20 set up (£10 up front /£10 on first bill).

Thanks Joey. Unfortunately I'm with BT and just waiting for that contract to expire so I can hopefully go with Three 5g broadband.
Just leave them. Their prices are ridiculous
bbfb12329/01/2020 11:02

Thanks Joey. Unfortunately I'm with BT and just waiting for that contract …Thanks Joey. Unfortunately I'm with BT and just waiting for that contract to expire so I can hopefully go with Three 5g broadband.

You can do just the tv for £45 I believe
JoeyJoJoJunior29/01/2020 11:03

You can do just the tv for £45 I believe

Interesting. They still wanted to charge me like £15 for multiroom
bbfb12329/01/2020 11:04

Interesting. They still wanted to charge me like £15 for multiroom

Yeah it’s an extra £15 for a second box, missed that bit sorry.
Edited by: "JoeyJoJoJunior" 29th Jan
JoeyJoJoJunior29/01/2020 11:05

Yeah it’s an extra £15 for a second box, missed that bit sorry.

Problem is I've already got the second box. So they dont physically have to do anything. Yet they wanna charge me extra for it.
£5 extra to get HD channels. And have to return Sky Q box at the end of the contract.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants