Any good Three mobile retention deals?

Found 26th Jul
Hi all

currently paying £34mo on my galaxy s7 contract which is due to expire next month. I get UL data/mins/texts and 2gb hotspot.

Just wondering if there's any good retention deals at the moment or if anyone knows best way to get a good deal. Do you ring a certain number or cancel then wait for them to contact you back etc?

thanks!
Community Updates
AskMobiles
13 Comments
We couldn’t find any in the family - what we tend to do is go sim only rolling 30 days for anything from 6-24 months until an actual good deal comes out something sub £30
ASongOfFireAndIce2 h, 35 m ago

We couldn’t find any in the family - what we tend to do is go sim only r …We couldn’t find any in the family - what we tend to do is go sim only rolling 30 days for anything from 6-24 months until an actual good deal comes out something sub £30

Well yes that's what I'm asking to do go on sim rolling 30 days or a 12 month deal at a good price. Sub £30 for a sim? Three do loads of sim under £30?
No no sorry once contract comes to an end we revert to a sim deal if and upgrade (New phone and sim) sub £30 can’t be negotiated. I’d never pay £30 just for a sim
I upgraded to a sim only deal with 3. unlimited mins, texts & 100gb data for £20 a month
bbfb12359 m ago

Well yes that's what I'm asking to do go on sim rolling 30 days or a 12 … Well yes that's what I'm asking to do go on sim rolling 30 days or a 12 month deal at a good price. Sub £30 for a sim? Three do loads of sim under £30?

Ah sorry to be more clear I'm asking about sim only retention deals. Don't want a new phone just cheaper sim.
bbfb1231 h, 38 m ago

Ah sorry to be more clear I'm asking about sim only retention deals. Don't …Ah sorry to be more clear I'm asking about sim only retention deals. Don't want a new phone just cheaper sim.

If you talk to them nicely, you should be able to get my plan or one similar to it, I got this plan just a few months ago:

34506669-Jw7hA.jpg
Hit and miss with 3 retentions. Unfortunately there’s no one deal for all other than what’s on their website.
I got unlimited everything for £8.
toyota111 h, 49 m ago

If you talk to them nicely, you should be able to get my plan or one … If you talk to them nicely, you should be able to get my plan or one similar to it, I got this plan just a few months ago: [Image]

mate I tried yesterday after seeing your post but got absolutely nowhere near. Best they offered was like 8gb or 12gb for £13. They even said your deal doesn't exist and it must be through third party. How did you get it? who did you speak to exactly? my contract ends in September due for renewal next month.
mtuk14 h, 45 m ago

I got unlimited everything for £8.

How please?
bbfb1231 h, 10 m ago

mate I tried yesterday after seeing your post but got absolutely nowhere …mate I tried yesterday after seeing your post but got absolutely nowhere near. Best they offered was like 8gb or 12gb for £13. They even said your deal doesn't exist and it must be through third party. How did you get it? who did you speak to exactly? my contract ends in September due for renewal next month.

You need to use live chat on the Three App.
mtuk125 m ago

You need to use live chat on the Three App.

ok I just did live chat but he said cos I'm not eligible to upgrade till August he said he will phone me back then. He even claimed he can beat the £5 AYCE tariff above. I highly doubt it but if he could just offer me that I'd sign up for 50 years. You'll never beat that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants