any good uk paid surveys out there?

11 replies
Found 21st Jun 2008
looking for some uk paid surveys

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Is this following your unsucessful plan at world domination via timezone betting??!

Original Poster

LOL yep;) earn some money through paid surveys so i can by myself a aircraft... Jokin

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2361327

Is this following your unsucessful plan at world domination via timezone … Is this following your unsucessful plan at world domination via timezone betting??!

LOL
Oh yeah, I use OnePoll but there are loads around.

lightspeed panel

lightspeed is good and valued opinions is very good. i would stick to the time zone betting no one has caught onto that yet:thumbsup:

I would advise that you ask admin to change your username and also change your avatar - that will be your bet best in leaving your idea behind

im intrigued to the time zone betting....will it make me laugh? what is it

boza;2361505

im intrigued to the time zone betting....will it make me laugh? what is it

Check ]THIS thread...you may chuckle....

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2361518

Check ]THIS thread...you may chuckle....

that is awesome, i wonder what he thought about the countries that are infront of us....time wise, do they know things before they actually happen here

tns is quite good

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2361327

Is this following your unsucessful plan at world domination via timezone … Is this following your unsucessful plan at world domination via timezone betting??!

why do u always speak in bold?? getting annoying
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564055
    2. Leicester sack their manager!69
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.78

See more discussions