Any good weedkillers for grass?

9 replies
Found 10th Mar 2009
ie. what WILL kill the grass? all the ones I can find seem to say they will kill the weeds and not the grass! I want to kill around 12 sq meters of grass before I level the area off to build a patio area I will probably be putting membrane down too to be sure but wanted to kill the grass off so I can get a better idea of how much leveling needs doing.

9 Comments

Roundup

Roundup +1

Salt.

As long as you don't want life sprouting from there, douse in salt.

also: Weedol, Pathclear, Tumbleweed, Sodium Chlorate
but Roundup biodegrades when it reaches the soil so is seemingly harmless to non-plants

spray some diesel on or use a very fine rose for watering can, kills grass 100%

Original Poster

Next question is, anyone fancy giving me a hand shifting the pavers round the back?
I have 30 at 2ft x 2 1/2ft and 2inch thick! My backs still caning from saturday as i had to go about 100m and down three steps to get them from the guys garden to a car! Could only carry 4 at a time in the car due to weight!
word to the wise dont let the women folk apply for stuff on freecycle without checking with you first! lol

harlzter;4605984

Next question is, anyone fancy giving me a hand shifting the pavers round … Next question is, anyone fancy giving me a hand shifting the pavers round the back?I have 30 at 2ft x 2 1/2ft and 2inch thick! My backs still caning from saturday as i had to go about 100m and down three steps to get them from the guys garden to a car! Could only carry 4 at a time in the car due to weight! word to the wise dont let the women folk apply for stuff on freecycle without checking with you first! lol

where do you live?

fskinner;4605900

spray some diesel on or use a very fine rose for watering can, kills … spray some diesel on or use a very fine rose for watering can, kills grass 100%

make sure not to light a ciggarete lol.....

Original Poster

skusey;4606064

where do you live?

I was kidding! Thanks for the offer though!:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3437
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
    4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions