Groups

Any good weekday bets?

Banned
    Was thinking of having a flutter on a few teams in the Carling cup, does anyone have any tips. I can see a few teams struggling against lower league oppostion in particular Burnley and Portsmouth.

In addition, has anyone got any horse racing tips for the week? Please let me know if this isn't allowed on HUKD, as I'm a fairly new member.

Cheers guys.

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;6353787

Go for the horse with the sheepskin noseband, they always win

Never really picked up on that. Will look out in future lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Any other tips?

cricket ICC Champions Trophy 2009 starts tomorrow
    go for
    TOP BATSMAN
    TM Dilshan @12/1
    go for E/W 1/4 1-2-3-4

Original Poster Banned

flp14344;6353964

cricket ICC Champions Trophy 2009 starts tomorrowgo for TOP BATSMANTM … cricket ICC Champions Trophy 2009 starts tomorrowgo for TOP BATSMANTM Dilshan @12/1go for E/W 1/4 1-2-3-4

I can only find odds of 11/4 at stanjames. Sorry that was just for Sri Lanka, 14/1 has just been found.

Cheers.

Leeds to beat Liverpool!

4/1 generally available

leeds v liverpool anytime goalscorer- bradley johnson 6-1 paddy power
    bradley is in a rich vein of form having scored 5 already this season from midfield!:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

I've gone with Liverpool tonight. Dilshan is looking good though after getting 106 today.

How did you all end up ? My last bet (And i'm in the bookies everyday lol) was Jimmy Styles in the Ayr Gold Cup on Saturday.... Frankie won no probs at 14/1 (Just had a tenner each way, but it came good)

Not fancied anything else since....

maxmix

Original Poster Banned

maxmix;6368236

How did you all end up ? My last bet (And i'm in the bookies everyday … How did you all end up ? My last bet (And i'm in the bookies everyday lol) was Jimmy Styles in the Ayr Gold Cup on Saturday.... Frankie won no probs at 14/1 (Just had a tenner each way, but it came good)Not fancied anything else since....maxmix

I lost my accumulator. Liverpool, Arsenal, Stoke all won and then Scunthorpe had to score in the first minute of extra time, rather than within the 90 mins. Blackburn came good for me though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2634
      2. Tesco vouchers?11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345
      4. word association Game73944515

See more discussions