Any good Weight loss forums?

Hi
i want to lose a bit of weight and im trying to find a good weight loss forum where there is a lot of friendly support from other people.
After trawling through google's results I can't seem to find one that people regularly post on. Does anyone know of a good one please?
Thanks!

5 Comments

i would be interested in this as well as lost 2st and cant seem to move any more

try sparkpeople.com , they have good tracking facilities, work out programmes, fitness and motivation articles and of course an active forum

other fitness sites like dailyburn.com are also very good and have a forum as well

and both sites are free (unless you want pro features)

minimins.com/ :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tracey.g;7608710

i would be interested in this as well as lost 2st and cant seem to move … i would be interested in this as well as lost 2st and cant seem to move any more

Maybe we could join one together at least we might be able to motivate each other! And well done on the 2st loss

meerar;7608800

try sparkpeople.com , they have good tracking facilities, work out … try sparkpeople.com , they have good tracking facilities, work out programmes, fitness and motivation articles and of course an active forumother fitness sites like dailyburn.com are also very good and have a forum as welland both sites are free (unless you want pro features)

sparkpeople.com looks like a good one i think im going to join that one, thanks

Soul Survivor;7608807

http://www.minimins.com/ :thumbsup:

Thanks id looked at that one but not many people really post
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1855
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions