any recommendations?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
you may what to give more info e.g
Price range - max price
What type of headphones you looking for. Inear, on ear, over ear

I have hear good thing about these for there price £29.98 for a extra £3-4 you can get one that also work on bluetooth as well as cable.
amazon.co.uk/One…3MH
Edited by: "Mackan" 31st Mar
Mackan31/03/2020 14:12

you may what to give more info e.gPrice range - max priceWhat type of …you may what to give more info e.gPrice range - max priceWhat type of headphones you looking for. Inear, on ear, over ear I have hear good thing about these for there price £29.98 for a extra £3-4 you can get one that also work on bluetooth as well as cable. https://www.amazon.co.uk/OneOdio-Headphones-Lightweight-Shareport-Monitoring-Red/dp/B07K776ZK6/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=883BVY8QVR5GRX6S3MHTBeats Ep Wired On-Ear Headphones £49.95 (comes in 3+ colours)https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beats-EP-On-Ear-Headphones-Black/dp/B01LVVF94H/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2SNMPY1S46JVC&dchild=1&keywords=beats+wired+headphones&qid=1585660494&sprefix=beats+wire,aps,163&sr=8-3

My apologies
I'm looking for over ear headphones. Budget is around £150 and under. I don't want any features on them or anything, just want the best sound quality and I don't need Bluetooth ones
because i just pre ordered the truly wireless momentum 2s
Mackan31/03/2020 14:12

you may what to give more info e.gPrice range - max priceWhat type of …you may what to give more info e.gPrice range - max priceWhat type of headphones you looking for. Inear, on ear, over ear I have hear good thing about these for there price £29.98 for a extra £3-4 you can get one that also work on bluetooth as well as cable. https://www.amazon.co.uk/OneOdio-Headphones-Lightweight-Shareport-Monitoring-Red/dp/B07K776ZK6/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=883BVY8QVR5GRX6S3MH

I hear bad things about beats
AmrozeAhmad31/03/2020 14:18

I hear bad things about beats

i do like beats, boss and Sony headphones but alot of them have Wireless build in them now-a-days. also removed the ones in my main post as they where not the ones i had used in the past and turned out to be cheap and nastiy ones.
Mackan31/03/2020 14:21

i do like beats, boss and Sony headphones but alot of them have Wireless …i do like beats, boss and Sony headphones but alot of them have Wireless build in them now-a-days. also removed the ones in my main post as they where not the ones i had used in the past and turned out to be cheap and nastiy ones.

Yeah i have had a bad experience with beats. my previous pair was sony wh 1000mx3s but they didn't have good sound.
Headphones are such a personal thing, fit, comfort, what music you like, so best to try but a bit differcult at the moment.
Have a look on Wirecutter ... thewirecutter.com/ele…es/
there was a thread a couple of days ago whereby ppl had recommended over ear headphones.. think the fella was deciding between Beats and sommat.. I recommended sennheiser. I have a vintage pair of the px100- can't fault em 20yrs on. built to last.
At £150 you should be into decent ones like Beyerdynamic, Audio Technica, Grado and the better akg etc.

Most have online outlets, so you may well be able to stretch the budget but hard to recommend without knowing open/closed on/over etc.

RS have meze neo 99 for £179 and amazon have a pair (used-like new) for £150 - they're supposed to be v.good.

themasterswitch.com/rev…ics
Edited by: "mas99" 31st Mar
HD600 Sennheiser are great. You might get lucky on eBay.
britlad31/03/2020 15:34

HD600 Sennheiser are great. You might get lucky on eBay.

Yes I'm stuck in between these and the sony mdr 7506
Very happy with mine.
They're open headphones, so people around you may hear what you're listening to.
britlad31/03/2020 16:18

Very happy with mine.They're open headphones, so people around you may …Very happy with mine.They're open headphones, so people around you may hear what you're listening to.

Are they comfortable for long listening sessions?
Yes. No problems there. They don't grasp/squeeze your head.
Me too, Mas.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions