Groups
    EXPIRED

Any great mobile offers about at the minute?

I'm paying monthly currently with o2 but i'm getting fed up of arguing with them every year when i want a new phone

Looking about £30-£35 a month and would like as many free minutes/texts as possible

Rep for any help on this

Thanks!

7 Comments

I had the same problem with O2 so i just cancelled the contract and took out a new one for £10 a month less than they were asking for an upgrade. Pain having a new number but to be honest a few people who had my number could do with not having it!:)

Original Poster

mikebike;4089877

I had the same problem with O2 so i just cancelled the contract and took … I had the same problem with O2 so i just cancelled the contract and took out a new one for £10 a month less than they were asking for an upgrade. Pain having a new number but to be honest a few people who had my number could do with not having it!:)

Nah i don't want to give them any more of my money tbh, they're useless

What about ]this from 3? 1100 mix and match (minutes and texts) plus 300 3-to-3 minutes per month for £27? Plus, when you are out of contract, ring em up and see what they can offer you to stay - I currently get 300 minutes and 150 texts for £25 per month MINUS my £20/month 'loyalty' bonus = £5 a month!!! and they sent me a new phone for free when mine was stolen!!

Banned

go through Quidco and they might give cashback. Got £50 from Orange for mine

teambintip;4089940

Nah i don't want to give them any more of my money tbh, they're useless

True but my daughter lives away from home and we use O2 as she has a contract with them as well to keep costs down:)

akbmcf1;4090052

What about ]this from 3? 1100 mix and match (minutes and texts) plus 300 … What about ]this from 3? 1100 mix and match (minutes and texts) plus 300 3-to-3 minutes per month for £27? Plus, when you are out of contract, ring em up and see what they can offer you to stay - I currently get 300 minutes and 150 texts for £25 per month MINUS my £20/month 'loyalty' bonus = £5 a month!!! and they sent me a new phone for free when mine was stolen!!

If you go through Quidco you get £62.50 cash back
    Then get refer a friend £20.00
    Plus unlimited 3 to 3 calls / unlimited means 2000 mins lol

Sounds like they are the same as Vodafone!!! I only pay £20 and wanted an upgrade to Omnia after several conversations they offered it to me for £60, I then actually saw one and thought it too big for me. I went back to them for the Tocco (cheaper than omnia!) and the lady agreed to give it free and put down my payments to £15Happy Days....then after 2 weeks I get a bill for £241 for the phone!!

They wouldnt agree to take it off so I ended up sending the phone back, then gave my notice to cancel,and they offered it to me on my old £20 tafif for free!!!! I'm so fed up with them I told them to stick it, so now im looking for a free Tocco for around £20-25 a month?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Smoke alarm33
      2. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!32
      3. Hifi Speaker cable choice?11
      4. Why do people scam on Gumtree?11

See more discussions