Expired

Any GTA IV pre-order deals that are still accepting orders?

13 replies
Found 8th Apr 2008
Just gone through most of the pre-order deals on this site for Grand Theft Auto IV, most of them are no longer accepting orders due to massive demand. Anyone know any places that are doing it slightly cheaper than retail or with quidco or other deals that DEFINATELY are still taking orders for release day copies?

1. Ask
  2. GTA
  3. GTA IV
13 Comments

What platform?

I am looking to pre-order for PS3

One site I use to get the best prices for games is:

uk.gamestracker.com/

and more specifically:

uk.gamestracker.com/buy…htm
or
uk.gamestracker.com/buy…htm

(special edition first, normal edition second)

Most of the links are still valid for places accepting pre-orders. Others that are no longer accepting have been classified as 'sold out'.

If your using tesco, remember to remove the 1.53 delivery charge and use 'FREEDEL' voucher.

Hope it helps.

Rb

(PS the site can also be used for xbox360 version - use one of the links above and click on the xbox icon)

Original Poster

sorry, thought i had already said, xbox 360. i would imagine most places with deals sell on both platforms anyway.

well, like I say, the site has a quick link to the xbox version

Rb

Rbourne;1859437

well, like I say, the site has a quick link to the xbox version Rb

I missed out on all of the delivery by release date options, went to my local blockbuster, they arent taking any more preorders either, went to the woolworths website and ordered one for collection at my local store on the release date. All went ahead and confirmed.

I will be waiting for them doors to open!!

I cancelled my preorder two days ago to find a better one.. oops!

NatD;1855568

I am looking to pre-order for PS3

I ordered my friend one today from TheHut using STUDENTBEANS for 5% discount,brought it down to £36.98. There is 5% Quidco too but may get declined cos of use of code too.
I ordered mine a while back now at Amazon.
I've had orders in for some games well past a mth for release,I'm doubtful if Mario Kart will turn up despite ordering some 5 or 6 wks before due date and thats out this Friday.

game.co.uk are although they are not guaranteeing delivery for release day.

there is a voucher to use though and you get gamerpics and xbox points (360 version obviously)

Discount: £3
Minimum Spend: £30.00
Promotional Code: Quidco
Expiry: 26/04/2008
Applies to: Orders over £30

Rbourne;1855592

One site I use to get the best prices for games … One site I use to get the best prices for games is:http://uk.gamestracker.com/

Good site, thanks.

I also use ]http//ww….uk

Can use for DVD, CDs and Books too

Play.com are still takeing pre orders for both platforms at £39.99 plus remember 5% code and quidco

Anyone had experience with Tesco and Pre orders ?

The site quotes :-

This product has not yet been released for sale. You can order this product now and we will dispatch it on the suppliers release date.

Doesnt sound like you will actually get the game on the day of release.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66710
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions