Any guesses when next eBay code will be up?

Posted 11th Feb
@MrSwitch what do you reckon? My other half has broken yet another phone screen and I'm loathe to spend more than necessary when it seems likely to happen again, while still getting something with a reasonable camera...
Community Updates

Groups

17 Comments
Honestly, no idea mate, they are so random these days. Mostly happens on a Monday, so fingers crossed for this coming Monday, and 20% off would be nice.
Friday
Look into getting some insurance if they are prone to keep breaking them, works out cheaper in the long run, especially the ones that are included in the bank accounts. We've got ours with Nationwide and just have to pay the excess if they need repairing
MrSwitch11/02/2020 13:33

Honestly, no idea mate, they are so random these days. Mostly happens on a …Honestly, no idea mate, they are so random these days. Mostly happens on a Monday, so fingers crossed for this coming Monday, and 20% off would be nice.

Doubt it as it should be £1 final fees
bobdylan11/02/2020 15:03

Look into getting some insurance if they are prone to keep breaking them, …Look into getting some insurance if they are prone to keep breaking them, works out cheaper in the long run, especially the ones that are included in the bank accounts. We've got ours with Nationwide and just have to pay the excess if they need repairing

I'll look again at that, we're with Nationwide. What's the excess?
Misslovely11/02/2020 15:11

Doubt it as it should be £1 final fees

They've had both on some weekends, often the fvf offer is on the Friday or Saturday until the Monday
25th Feb
39884086-WP2Cb.jpg
How long is a piece of string.
PhilKelix226/02/2020 08:34

Told …Told ya.https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/20-off-selected-sellers-using-code-paid20-from-25th-to-28th-feb-at-ebay-3411646

How'd you know?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants