Groups

Any Hairdressers on here ??

Missus 21st birthday 30th of July, she is a Hairdresser so i wanted ot ger her something related to that,

but i am not sure what, i was looking @ buying her some decent scissors but i am not 10% sure which are the best one's to get

any other idea's ?

my other idea was a charm braclet with scissors on or maybe a necklace with the same

10 Comments

sorry coudnt resist... []http//sh…010

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]i once had a necklace with scissors and comb on it..
    i loved it..
    long time lost!![/COLOR]

Original Poster

Dont worry she is a yiddo and has a few things from the spurs store, on another note do u no if they still sell the stud earings

yimmie;2418624

sorry coudnt resist... sorry coudnt resist... [http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs08/detail.php?productid=ST34679&proddesc=Round+Cut+Out+Pendant+%26+Chain+%28Silver%29&supercategory=&branch=&wcategory=CAT00144&catdesc=&super=0300CAT00144&treecode=TRE00010

Banned

I think the charm bracelet with scissors on is a lovely idea, i had a charm bracelet for my 21st, although lost in many years late on a night out, still gutted to this day :-(

Dub1;2418781

Dont worry she is a yiddo and has a few things from the spurs store, on … Dont worry she is a yiddo and has a few things from the spurs store, on another note do u no if they still sell the stud earings

nope, but i'll be there soon enough (pre-season game) so if i see any i'll let you know... don't know when the game is! (leave that to my oh! :D)

edit: Just text him and asked if we can go to harlow this weekend! instead of london, so i'll be able to let you know sooner if so!

Original Poster

o are you going to the roma match, think i may go as well

I'm going to the one at whl (think it's roma) and to norwich as i live about 60 miles away! and not far from whl either!

Oh and we will be going to harlow this weekend so i'll pop in to the spurs shop there! it's pretty small but has a good range!

What about a ford Ka!
    That's what all hairdressers drive!

love it! OP starts a thread about buying the missus a birthday pressie and within minutes changes the convo to football! pure class!!!!!!!!

richhock;2419906

What about a ford Ka!That's what all hairdressers drive!

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]not all hairdressers!!
    buy her a suzuki soft top jeep, like mine...[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions