anyone has experience with cclonline.com?

Posted 10th Jul
I'm looking to order an X570 motherboard from them but have never used them before.
has anyone had experience with returns or refunds? or had to contact customer service etc?

thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I've used them many times. I highly recommend them to my friends and never had an issue. Had to return an item a while back with no fuss. Only issue I've had with them is back orders, they say 3-5 days and could be alot longer with no updates in order page . Customer support are great and quick to answer phones. They have a ebay shop too which is sometimes cheaper than their main site. Hope that helps.
thank you. I guess i'll order from them but will wait for the item to be in stock as currently its on pre-order so not sure if it will arrive on time.
Yeah i've used them a few times. Top notch

Bought a custom build PC from them recently. Contacted them a few times after ordering to amend and they were quick to reply and accommodate. Really happy with them
i preordered some memory from them a couple of weeks ago. was a great deal posted on here and was a preorder and arrived early.
Used them for the first time recently to order a gaming PC. I was a bit concerned but I had no need to be, they were great. As someone else said, lead times were an issue, not massively, but it was delayed. Communications were OK, I think they were struggling a bit as it was at the start of the Covid nonsense, but they always sorted things after a day or so delay max.

i has a few issues at the start, but they were always helpful and all my issues were sorted, 100% happy to use again
Not far from their warehouse. Visited them to pick some stuff up! Really nice people, had an issue with a motherboard, sent it in for repair and a new one was sent out 2 days later!
Thanks everyone 🏼
They are just up the road from me and use all the time. Would recommend
Never had a problem with them. Really fast delivery even using their standard option.

But because I’ve never had a problem with them, I’ve never had to contact customer services.
Yes excellent company to buy from never had a problem
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants