Any have any gearbest codes ASAP/advice on where to buy Xiaomi phone?

Found 31st Jul 2017
I'm looking to buy the Xiaomi Mi Mix off Gearbest, as it has the best price for the gold 4K version that I can find ($529=£401)

I could get the normal version for £360 on eglobalcentral too (again, cheapest I can find)

any suggestions on where to buy cheaper/any codes would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance to anyone who does help!
Community Updates
AskiPhonePhonesXiaomi
9 Comments
Banggood with a code. Have you heard peoples opinions about the sound on these phones?

i would wait for the new mix first which should be out any day and this price should drop.
The Mix 2 is due anytime now. The version could very well drop a lot in price once a street date is announced. You might save by waiting a week or two. . .
Don't use gearbest they are widely not recommended for phone purchases due to either loading sketchy software on them or removing accessories from the box before shipping. This is asked constantly, look in the deals section or use the search.
I think most people now use Aliexpress for Xiaomi phones.
But please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm actually looking at a Xiaomi myself and was wondering who are best to buy from. AliExpress are on Topcashback so I'm guessing they are rated? I've got a Moto G4 plus (64gb/4GB ram version) and the Mi5 seems like much better value even so I'm considering that or the Mi6.
Update, I've been looking at The Solution Shop. They seem to have a lot better customer service, reliability, rating and price includes warranty and taxes etc. Am going to take a punt on a mi mix 2 or mi 6
Steve.Mac23rd Sep

Update, I've been looking at The Solution Shop. They seem to have a lot …Update, I've been looking at The Solution Shop. They seem to have a lot better customer service, reliability, rating and price includes warranty and taxes etc. Am going to take a punt on a mi mix 2 or mi 6

That site looks amazing, I think you might've introduced me to my new phone merchant, many thanks
DatAlbino11 h, 12 m ago

That site looks amazing, I think you might've introduced me to my new …That site looks amazing, I think you might've introduced me to my new phone merchant, many thanks

You're welcome. They give a 1 year warranty and include tax/ customs duty so seems a safe bet. They've got the mi mix 2 which I'm going to get when I've got the cash, especially as it supports Band 20.
Update, I bought a mi mix 2 from the Solution Shop. It came within a week of ordering, no customs issues, delivered by DHL and wrapped securely etc. It's the genuine article too, very happy!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions