Groups

Any help finding the best Nokia N82 Contract Deal please?

Banned
    Hi Guys,

Please could you tell me what the best Nokia N82 deal on contract is out there?

I would preferably like to be on O2 network as most of my friends/family are however, im not sure if thats really essential as free these days free minutes apply to cross network calls.

Any recommendations/offers i should consider?

Im a fan of quidco/freebies/promotional codes so perhaps your bargain hunters have seen something that i could tuck into.

Thanks guys in advance

4 Comments

Original Poster Banned

anyone?

mmm think o2 have taken it off their website but the shops still had it last week.....

I bought a new sim free N82 off ebay and then stuck a 3 contract sim card in it, £25 a month for 12 months 500 xnet mins and unlimited texts.......

Sold the 3 nokia 6500 on ebay and with the quidco cashback £47.50 and recommend a friend money £30 came out in profit with a great phone on a fantastic tariff and only a 12 month contract unlike o2 and cpw offering 18 month deals to get anything decent

Original Poster Banned

Problem is id like the phone for FREE under a decent contract as opposed to buying one Sim Free and then paying a monthly contract fee.

jay_zizzle;1961566

Problem is id like the phone for FREE under a decent contract as opposed … Problem is id like the phone for FREE under a decent contract as opposed to buying one Sim Free and then paying a monthly contract fee.

If you get one for the same price is me on ebay you would be getting it in effect free by selling the 6500 slide that 3 supply you with and then including the quidco and recommend a friend cash that 3 give you..........

That would leave you paying your £25 line rental to 3 for 12 months as opposed to £35 on o2 for 18 months (you need to go that high to get the phone free on o2 generally, 12 month o2 contracts or less than £35 contracts were charging for the phone)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions