Groups

Any help out there ?? lips no1's xbox360

Just got the kids the lips number 1's game and inside there is a code to get 5 extra songs (a pack). its says go to lips.xbox.com/plus5 and sign in (both done) then enter code (also done) now it says follow the instructions to select a content pack and receive a marketplace download token ? This is where i'm getting stuck because i've entered the code which came up that it accepted the code but where do i pick which pack that we want ?
    Any help at all out there
    thanks if there is

5 Comments

when I done the code thingy, it was all on the net, put the code in you get with the game which then gives you a choice of song packs, select your pack and you get a code which you have to input on your xbox.
    Was a while ago I did this, but pretty sure it was quite straight forward if not a little long winded.

Yes I managed to do this a few weeks back and it was ok...

Anyone know where I can get the first lips game solus for a decent price ??

I'm so happy I'm not the only one with this problem! I entered my code and am now stuck - no clue where to get the songs!

Original Poster

Pjcity

Yes I managed to do this a few weeks back and it was ok...Anyone know … Yes I managed to do this a few weeks back and it was ok...Anyone know where I can get the first lips game solus for a decent price ??

Will be a little hard to come by but morrisons are doing the first lips game with 2 mics for a £10, I'll find the link for the deal

Original Poster

Deal

I got lucky and picked up 2 at my local.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions