Groups
    EXPIRED

Any hight st shops that sell microfibre cleaning cloths

I need some microfibre cleaning cloths for my new iphone,i know you can get them on ebay but was wondring is there any high st shops that sell them?

thanks

8 Comments

Most supermarkets sell them, Poundland as well.

Home Bargains, Tesco, Asda - the list goes on ..........................and on bit like me sometimes!

Also opticians and possibly Lakeland

Wilkinson, B&M superdrug

Banned

cleaning cloths?doubt youll find them in a high st store or in a mobile fone accs shop:roll:

Get lint free instead. If you have glasses/spectacles then the lens cleaning cloth. So try opticians to get some (lens cloths) will be dearer now than the 3 pack of MF cloths which IMO have gone downhill and can scratch more than they are supposed to /used to... (well the ones form Aldi,Lidl, Wilko's etc)

Banned

dontasciime;5618445

Get lint free instead. If you have glasses/spectacles then the lens … Get lint free instead. If you have glasses/spectacles then the lens cleaning cloth. So try opticians to get some (lens cloths) will be dearer now than the 3 pack of MF cloths which IMO have gone downhill and can scratch more than they are supposed to /used to... (well the ones form Aldi,Lidl, Wilko's etc)

thats what happens when you buy tat from cheapo shops like aldi,lidl,wilkos, netto etc

its cheap for a reason

casparwhite;5618491

thats what happens when you buy tat from cheapo shops like … thats what happens when you buy tat from cheapo shops like aldi,lidl,wilkos, netto etcits cheap for a reason

They used to be good quality MFC at Aldi when they were £1.49 each now you get 3 for 99p they are poor. Asda/Sain/Tesco/Morr ones are rubbish as well ...Do not know if M&s sell em and Harrods is too far away for me. :lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help please - pc issues718
      2. Turning off Best Offer on Ebay Buy It Now listings.22
      3. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private22
      4. Apple watch34

See more discussions