1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

should of asked the charity collector for the key when you took them

Its hard to ask that while running away

Hammer and chisel, just the hammer, dremel, or all else fails drive over it with the car,

I had the same problem last week , none of our tin openers would work (tall edge) in the end put knife in and jiggled the money out, glad i did because can cost £4 and only £4.20 in the can.

databar

I had the same problem last week , none of our tin openers would work … I had the same problem last week , none of our tin openers would work (tall edge) in the end put knife in and jiggled the money out, glad i did because can cost £4 and only £4.20 in the can.

This :P

http://antitango.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/fireball_2011_big.gif

If you post it to me I'll get it open

The ones that you can't open are a stupid idea

Original Poster

gazw

Hammer and chisel, just the hammer, dremel, or all else fails drive over … Hammer and chisel, just the hammer, dremel, or all else fails drive over it with the car,

In the end I got a pair of pliers and teared it open

hotmik

I did initially think this but then I remembered I used the last of my C4 in the bank job i did to fill the tins

databar

I had the same problem last week , none of our tin openers would work … I had the same problem last week , none of our tin openers would work (tall edge) in the end put knife in and jiggled the money out, glad i did because can cost £4 and only £4.20 in the can.

I had £115 in mines and wasnt even full just saying

Dehumanization

If you post it to me I'll get it open

Keep you in mind for next time

Desperate times....................................
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions