Any hotel Ethernet to wifi adapters?

    Hi, I'm going on holiday next week and the hotel room has an Ethernet socket but no wifi so I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any special sort of router I can plug in to give me wifi?

    Thanks in advance,



    Travel router, cable router. I use a TP Link WL702 travel router.

    Edited by: "OBH6UK" 13th Dec 2016

    i use connectify on my spare netbook, fully customisable etc.


    Travel router, cable router. I use a TP Link WL702 travel router.

    ​Second that

    Some travel routers require a separate power supply (mains or USB) which can be a pain. If you want to spend minimal money, mains-powered start from low£8 ex-UK delivered…605 or low£10+ if you need one quicker…021 or if you have a spare USB supply: under £6 delivered ex-UK…651.
    Suggest you familiarise yourself with any device before you use it in situ.

    I use one of these in hotels - works fine and USB powered

    eBay item number:141786897092


    Original Poster

    Thanks guys, just ordered the TP link travel router, hope it works!

    I too use the TP-link 702. Set it up at home before you go and don't forget to change the wifi default password otherwise half the hotel will connect to it
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?410
      2. Good Sim only deals??59
      3. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1323
      4. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?55

      See more discussions