Groups

Any HUKD members line up at Virgin Megastore London last night?

Just saw on BBC that the first 100 got the PS3 plus a £2500 HDTV for free?!!

13 Comments

Yes I saw that...I wonder how long the first 100 had been in the queue??

:w00t: Wowzers.

Banned

If they had said thewill be giving them away, I bet there would have been loads more!

If I decided to queue, I would make sure I was first in line. But what entertainment would I take along for the ordeal? My Nintendo DS, that's what. My PSP would be out of action far too quickly.

Original Poster

Would have been funny to line up with the DS

Wow, those lucky blighters!!

My bro was told by virgin trafford centre 'since you where the 1st person to preorder from us, if you turn up at midnight we'll make it worth your while'

So last night he goes to pick up his PS3 and being the weirdo he is, doesn't tell them who he actually is *shakes head*, now we'll never know what they were gonna give him, I'd laugh my head of if it was a tv.

:giggle: Thats men for you!

Did he leave his address when he pre-ordered? Maybe they will send something

If i was one of those first 100 people i'd have taken the TV and the free taxi ride home and then gone back at 9am this morning to get a refund on the PS3 and then buy a Wii & 360.

LMAO Syzable!!

kelly_o_fanatic

:giggle: Thats men for you!Did he leave his address when he pre-ordered? … :giggle: Thats men for you!Did he leave his address when he pre-ordered? Maybe they will send something

Dunno, but then again if some nice member of staff reads this and realises how stupid he was they may save what ever it was and ring him to collect since they do have our number. lol

If i was one of those first 100 people i'd have taken the TV and the free … If i was one of those first 100 people i'd have taken the TV and the free taxi ride home and then gone back at 9am this morning to get a refund on the PS3 and then buy a Wii & 360.

Now your talking sense there Syzable....:p :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions