Groups

Any idea how late city link deliver up to?

Banned
    Sitting here waiting on a delivery but need to go out sooner rather than later.

5 Comments

I think it's 8pm. Could you leave for note for it to be left with aa neighbour?

Original Poster Banned

just arrived. typical lol

thx

:w00t: Sods law!

Lucky you. Of all the delivery services City Link have to be the worst.

Just spent 20 minutes on hold after their "wonderful" automated system didn't work.

So I was given a choice of taking a half day off work or to do a 40 mile round trip to their "Edinburgh" office which is 20 miles from Edinburgh

Original Poster Banned

alanrowell;3672625

Lucky you. Of all the delivery services City Link have to be the … Lucky you. Of all the delivery services City Link have to be the worst.Just spent 20 minutes on hold after their "wonderful" automated system didn't work.So I was given a choice of taking a half day off work or to do a 40 mile round trip to their "Edinburgh" office which is 20 miles from Edinburgh

Yep - totally agree. they are terrible. Not my choice, it was an amazon delivery.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …137325
      2. Your dream gaming set up?816
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522
      4. What is flamedeer??3047

See more discussions