Groups

Any idea how much I could get for a Samsung i8910 HD Mobile

Hi, does anyone know how much I could get for a brand new Samsung i8910 HD mobile phone, the phone is brand new, unlocked & de-branded

Thank you rep will be added for any help

2 Comments

It's difficult to say as I've seen quite a bit of variety in the prices they've sold for, some for as low as 225 others between 250-300 but rarely actually selling for any more (forum prices, ebay is more). Unlocked and debranded is definitely good although they seem to be tough to sell at 300 or more.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;6538796

It's difficult to say as I've seen quite a bit of variety in the prices … It's difficult to say as I've seen quite a bit of variety in the prices they've sold for, some for as low as 225 others between 250-300 but rarely actually selling for any more (forum prices, ebay is more). Unlocked and debranded is definitely good although they seem to be tough to sell at 300 or more.John

Thanks for your help rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions