Groups
    EXPIRED

Any idea on price?

I was given a xbox thats got RROD, it has a 120 gig HD stuck on the side.

wondering if its worth anything? the bloke owed me £40 so i took this instead.

I know its been repaired before then went back off again.

No power thing, no controllers,

I've never had one before, so dont have a clue, any input would be great

10 Comments

£10 ish

Banned

I'll give ya £10

This was 6 months ago but I sold the old 360 without HDMI for £30 with a GPU error and sold the 20GB HDD seperately for £30 to use the money towards a new elite.

prices seem to have dropped quite a lot since then but couldn't you sell the HDD for £40 on it's own?

I'd have a look on ebay and see what they are going for - always the best place to price check 2nd hand or faulty stuff.

Banned

Hard drive could fetch around £30-£40.

Xbox maybe £10-£15.

Original Poster

thanks fellas, i'll post it at £45.00 see if theres any bites!

Remember you have to get a mod to lock this thread and then wait 7 days if your planning on putting it up on the fs/ft boards.

Original Poster

why do i have to wait? i wasnt selling anything? i was trying to get a guide price

sc0ttdj;8941087

why do i have to wait? i wasnt selling anything? i was trying to get a … why do i have to wait? i wasnt selling anything? i was trying to get a guide price

doesn't matter, click the triangle to the left of your post and get a mod to lock this thread then it's 7 full days before you can relist it.

Original Poster

reported, i'll await the mod answer

As mentioned by ants97, you can only list 7 days after thread closure

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS/FT or FO.LK … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS/FT or FO.LK forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS from the last activity in the closed thread has passed. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to close your active threads BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers56
    2. love affairs23
    3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie43
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197

See more discussions