Any idea what a Felt QX70 Hybrid Sports is worth ?

Found 24th Aug 2012
Bought it about 4 months ago, used it about 4 times.
Community Updates
11 Comments
http://www.thebikelist.co.uk/imagecache/file/width/900/images/models/Felt/2010/qx-70/10_FELT_QX70_BLACK_M(1).jpg
and how much did you pay? Are there any issues with it?
sparx1981

and how much did you pay? Are there any issues with it?

No issues at all, Paid £430 for it.
Hey, where about's are you? I'm looking for a bike.

P.S What year is yours? I only found this one which is 2011, it sold for £260 but it was new: cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/…=nc.
Edited by: "JP1993" 24th Aug 2012
Tree fiddy.
JP1993

Hey, where about's are you? I'm looking for a bike. P.S What year is … Hey, where about's are you? I'm looking for a bike. P.S What year is yours? I only found this one which is 2011, it sold for £260 but it was new: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item3a782db3fe&item=251124364286&nma=true&pt=UK_Bikes_GL&rt=nc&si=QNjRSq0jwfi55QcIPgmkR7SPIR4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_2292wt_1397.

Mines a 2012, I am in South Wales but there is no way I am letting it go for any less than £250, I would rather scrap it than see someone rape me for it.
unquestioned

Tree fiddy.

Call an ambulance my sides are splitting.
aircanman

Mines a 2012, I am in South Wales but there is no way I am letting it go … Mines a 2012, I am in South Wales but there is no way I am letting it go for any less than £250, I would rather scrap it than see someone rape me for it.

Shame, I live miles away.

I cannot seem to find the 2012 in the same colour as the picture above. However I can find the silver 2012 Felt QX70 which is only £279.99 new from Wiggle.

wiggle.co.uk/fel…ver
JP1993

Shame, I live miles away.I cannot seem to find the 2012 in the same … Shame, I live miles away.I cannot seem to find the 2012 in the same colour as the picture above. However I can find the silver 2012 Felt QX70 which is only £279.99 new from Wiggle.http://www.wiggle.co.uk/felt-qx70-2012/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=uk&utm_content=Felt-Felt_QX70_2012-Matte_Speed_Silver

Yer mine is the black, don't like the silver, how the hell can they reduce the price like that, it is so annoying, just shows the amount of money in these things. RIP OFF! Hopefully one day they will get the treatment that all other products have had, and not be money spinners for the manufacturers.
aircanman

Yer mine is the black, don't like the silver, how the hell can they … Yer mine is the black, don't like the silver, how the hell can they reduce the price like that, it is so annoying, just shows the amount of money in these things. RIP OFF! Hopefully one day they will get the treatment that all other products have had, and not be money spinners for the manufacturers.

I agree, the black looks much better.

Also, it is a rip off how much things can de-value these days.
JP1993

I agree, the black looks much better. Also, it is a rip off how much … I agree, the black looks much better. Also, it is a rip off how much things can de-value these days.

Thing is, I don't think it has devalued, I think it was too expensive in the first place!! I wanted to put the money to an Electra Mulholland but it looks like I will be a very long way off!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants