Groups
    EXPIRED

any idea where i can find out what i can sell on here?

im curious to know if im allowed to list a few USED toddler and baby items any idea on my user where i can fimnd this
    thanks xx

20 Comments

:? :thinking:

Are you advertising you are about to list some? As you have sold them before in the past so why only ask now?

Original Poster

nope not advertising im not sure what im not alowed to sell as a mod told me no bnwt clothes?

Banned

EmilaAndBentley;7521028

nope not advertising im not sure what im not alowed to sell as a mod told … nope not advertising im not sure what im not alowed to sell as a mod told me no bnwt clothes?

bnwt = brand new with tags

so if your clothes are slabber stained etc they are classed as used and u can sell em

why cant you sell bnwt clothes :?

as myself i have loads of stuff that my little girl never got round to wearing....

EmilaAndBentley;7521028

nope not advertising im not sure what im not alowed to sell as a mod told … nope not advertising im not sure what im not alowed to sell as a mod told me no bnwt clothes?

I'd check with a mod as they have obviously stopped you selling BNWT stuff due to trader like behaviour so it may be extended to all clothes. :thumbsup:

tbh op i dont know why your asking as i remember mods explaining to you about your selling and why they had asked you to stop certain things also maybe easier to ask one of them seen as they are the ones with the answers and not anyone else on the forum.

Original Poster

I have asked mods but it seems hard to get a reply whenever i have asked something so im not sure perhaps other mods can help me on this thread?

wulshaz;7521181

tbh op i dont know why your asking as i remember mods explaining to you … tbh op i dont know why your asking as i remember mods explaining to you about your selling and why they had asked you to stop certain things also maybe easier to ask one of them seen as they are the ones with the answers and not anyone else on the forum.

113 items in 6 months lol :lol:

Original Poster

moob;7521230

?

Original Poster

im asking like is there a page with it on i.e like in profile or control panel?

moob;7521230

is that all! :w00t: so wheres the problem :roll:

EmilaAndBentley;7521236

?

That's a LOT!

You should change your username to Littlewoods with all that designer gear you sell. :lol:

Original Poster

wulshaz;7521270

is that all! :w00t: so wheres the problem :roll:

I dont understand?

Original Poster

oh i didnt know there was a limit on listing bits i guess thats why im not allowed to sell but i don't know exactly what as i have been allowed to list my jewellery

Original Poster

is there anywhere on my profile where i can see what im allowed to list

EmilaAndBentley;7521278

I dont understand?

as already said that is alot

Original Poster

wulshaz;7521381

as already said that is alot

i do realise that now thanks xx

Original Poster

tregs;7521394

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/562198/new-fred-perry-jumper-striped-sized?p=7294713See post 8

thanks thats what i was looking for specifically xxxx (now how do i close this haha)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
    2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
    3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions