Groups

Any idea where I can get an online valuation of dvd's?

Banned
    Is there any place online that would give me a valuation of dvd's? I've got loads, mostly unopened and I can't afford to give them away. Looking for an online place to save me carrying them all around town. Is there such a site?

Thanks in advance.

4 Comments

You could try CEX who let you send your DVD's & they either post you a cheque or credit any card you register with them.
    I've only used them a couple of times & they're pretty slow, but it saved me carrying stuff to one of there branches. They've been having some financial problems recently so it might be best to Google them & find out what the latest feedback is? If nothing else it would give you some idea of their value.

]CEX here

The only other thing would be to check the completed listings on ebay

Have a look how much they are selling for on Play.com's play trade or on ebay, you might get a better offer that way

=]

i had about 14 dvds that i wanted to sell looked on cex web site and they were offering 50p per dvd .so i sold at cash converters £1 each :thumbsup:. i works for me less hassle if you have a lot of dvds worth a go .good luck

Original Poster Banned

milhouse;2907849

i had about 14 dvds that i wanted to sell looked on cex web site and they … i had about 14 dvds that i wanted to sell looked on cex web site and they were offering 50p per dvd .so i sold at cash converters £1 each :thumbsup:. i works for me less hassle if you have a lot of dvds worth a go .good luck

Thanks. I have about 80 to sell, mostly unopened and if they've been opened they've only been played once. I'll give cash converters a try. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay55
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?68
      3. Tooth extraction55
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)23

See more discussions