Any idea where I'd get a replacement grill for my bbq?

Found 5th Jun 2009
I've got a bbq:

ecoupons.co.uk/pro…A==

but the grill has gone rusty so I need a new one. Looked on-line but can't find anything about a replacement grill for it. Looked in b&q and they're too small by the looks of it. (no measurements on the boxes for some stupid reason!

Any ideas?

1. Misc
  2. BBQ
  3. Grill
4 Comments

What I did is looked in the Yellow Pages and found a local Blacksmith who made one for me from steel mesh for a few quid it was better than the proper one!
If you don't have a Blacksmith local a welding fabricating company should help

Original Poster

mikebike;5407331

What I did is looked in the Yellow Pages and found a local Blacksmith who … What I did is looked in the Yellow Pages and found a local Blacksmith who made one for me from steel mesh for a few quid it was better than the proper one! If you don't have a Blacksmith local a welding fabricating company should help

That's a good idea, so it literally cost just a few quid to get one made especially for you?

Benjimoron;5407352

That's a good idea, so it literally cost just a few quid to get one made … That's a good idea, so it literally cost just a few quid to get one made especially for you?

Yes he just used a standard mesh that he had in cut a bit off and cleaned up the cut edges to be honest if you can find some thick ish cooling trays (like you use in the kitchen) and cut them yourself with a grinder you should be able to do it
Post a comment
@
    Text