Any idea where to get an ironing board with free delivery?

Found 2nd Jul 2011
I need a new ironing board but due to disability I can't drive and can't nip and get one on the bus.

Do you know if there are any stores which offer free delivery? I need a good one, I'm looking to spend £25 ish. I'm still looking through the deals for a free P&P code for a store like Argos, Asda Direct, Wilko Plus etc who will sell these things!

If you know of any deals can you please holler or send smoke signals?

Community Updates
Have you tried Amazon?
Original Poster

Have you tried Amazon?

Actually no, but my brain's clearly on a go-slow today because that's normally the first place I'd think of. Thanks, I'll try there!
Original Poster
After doing a search for 'ironing board' and having to scroll through 15 pages of covers before I find any boards themselves, it's getting a little tedious and I can't even narrow the search down!
Original Poster
Thanks very much J4GG4. That helps quite a bit although there are still lots of covers littering the search. I really wish Amazon would make their filtering easier to use!
Just wondered if you have a community transport scheme in your area? Around where I live they would happily arranage a lift at very reasonable rates to make such a purchase locally.
With delivery charge still under your budget

Debenhams have one for £30 - not sure how to add link but write ironing in search and it comes up, page 3 of searches. SHD1 for free delivery and PXLP for 10% off
Original Poster
Thanks all for your help. I was going to order online but found the largest Minky one in Asda for £17 so just got it home in a taxi with the money I saved. It's £35 everywhere online and a taxi home cost me a fiver. Kerching!
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants