Groups

Any idea who owns this number

Banned
    Has anyone any idea who owns the registration: K R Y 1 ? I saw this Saturday on M6. It was either a Bentley or a Aston Martin. It was going so fast I'm not sure what it was maybe, it was that new car called a Blur!

23 Comments

Its mine - sorry if I was driving too fast

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;8928240

someone rich....

My names Rich but it wasn't me, lol

Apparently.... KRY1 used to belong to[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffff00][COLOR=black] D Kerry from Woburn Green, Buckinghamshire. Last seen on a Ferrari though...... xxxxxx[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

jellybaby22;8928240

someone rich....

nah not mine

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;8928400

Vehicle: KRY1 Details: BLACK BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT AUTO

That's the one

Apparently.... KRY1 used to belong to D Kerry from Woburn Green, Buckinghamshire. Last seen on a Ferrari though
    Who's that then?

I think you need to give West Midlands Police a ring - news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

publicnme;8929068

I think you need to give West Midlands Police a ring - … I think you need to give West Midlands Police a ring - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/birmingham/10423716.stm

that's scary...
    good find on that article!

You cant access owners information unfortunately.

The only way I can guess (no clue) would be to apply to your local court, but you would need to have some solid grounds for that.

Banned

publicnme;8929068

I think you need to give West Midlands Police a ring - … I think you need to give West Midlands Police a ring - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/birmingham/10423716.stm

looking for a stolen car, but dont tell you the reg plate!

rubbish reporting!

also see

ratethatdriver.co.uk/dri…RY1

jubbyme;8929186

looking for a stolen car, but dont tell you the reg plate!rubbish … looking for a stolen car, but dont tell you the reg plate!rubbish reporting!also seehttp://ratethatdriver.co.uk/driver-report/plate-KRY1

Regardless, OP needs to contact police, they saw that stolen car

Original Poster Banned

publicnme;8929068

There was certainly no hood down when I saw it. It must have been doing about 140/150+. It was in pursuit of a big motorcycle and one was hot in pursuit behind the car as well. I was poodling along at 70 and they made me step out of my car because I thought I'd stopped!!

Original Poster Banned

Just looking at that article again. The report says Friday I, saw it on Saturday. Maybe it had been recovered and the owner was giving it a tanning in disgust.

this thread is well exciting!

Original Poster Banned

I would just like to add that I don't give 2 hoots about the speeding although it was a bit excessive to say the least. I just wondered who owned it and was not bothered about the law. If it was stolen at the time I saw it then there's nothing I could give the police by way of information except what I've already said. Motorcycle in front hammering it and the Bentley chasing it down with another M/C on it's tail. Whoosh and it was gone...........................

you could tell them where and when you saw it .. that would give them a clue to where it was heading for ..

there might be a reward too ..

Original Poster Banned

Good point Budgie2k7.

I've just looked up the location of the stolen Bentley. I know Google maps are well out of date and not live but it's parked just in a slip road in Chester Road, Streetly: maps.google.co.uk/map…0,5

Tell me that's not a Bentley! Keep trying the link because Google says it's not working but it is.

Tonto01;8930488

Good point Budgie2k7.I've just looked up the location of the stolen … Good point Budgie2k7.I've just looked up the location of the stolen Bentley. I know Google maps are well out of date and not live but it's parked just in a slip road in Chester Road, Streetly: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Chester+Road,+Streetly,+West+Midlands&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=18.147177,39.506836&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Chester+Rd,+Streetly,+Sutton+Coldfield,+West+Midlands+B74,+United+Kingdom&ll=52.577382,-1.884485&spn=0,0.003433&z=19&layer=c&cbll=52.576894,-1.884016&panoid=7LHonlu0lQztEcYaQeYBuQ&cbp=12,82.03,,0,5Tell me that's not a Bentley! Keep trying the link because Google says it's not working but it is.

I'm not sure what you are looking at there.

Original Poster Banned

publicnme;8932166

I'm not sure what you are looking at there.

1st car parked in layby

Tonto01;8937437

1st car parked in layby

Blue Audi

is this for real? lol

Original Poster Banned

superskilly;8941918

is this for real? lol

No. It's just our imagination, lol

Tonto01;8943536

No. It's just our imagination, lol

did u contact the police?

Original Poster Banned

I spoke to a copper mate yesterday. He's just text me well, 6 am this morning. There was several reports of a speeding Bentley within a 15 minute time frame when I saw it. No news whether it was recovered though. Need to know info I suppose
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions