Groups

Any ideas for a special 21st birthday gift (female)

WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY IDEAS OF WHAT TO GET A 21YR OLD FEMALE FRIEND VERY.

NEEDS TO BE VERY SPECIAL AND NOT COST TOO MUCH AS IM ONLY A STUDENT.

ANY IDEAS???????????

16 Comments

Sign up to photobox/Snapfish/Jessops and get loads of free prints printed off.

Grab a cheap scrapbook, even if it's a 99p one from the works-you can line it in wrapping paper.

Stick the photos in with written memories, or doodles, or if you have the cash pop into hobbycraft for some bits and bobs to stick on the pages.

She will treasure a scrapbook-it's personal but really thoughtful

xx

Photo collage of good times?

And have it framed

Am sure photobox have some sort of offer on them atm

Original Poster

thanks that sounds good i have already did a photo collage from photobox but that sounds really special.

storysacks, love your idea much more personal

A day at a spa

Banned

dildo

Original Poster

what prices are spa days i think they are quite expensive arent they?

Original Poster

we going to liverpool for her birthday any ideas to do while shes there?

danielle_09;7657358

cry :?

Banned

danielle_09;7657358

Shop :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;7657363

cry :?

why?

danielle_09;7657387

why?

na i was jjust joking, never been to liverpool myself, you could visit the mighty anfield lol

Original Poster

ha ha she loves stevie gerrard anyone got his number lol.

Banned

danielle_09;7657407

ha ha she loves stevie gerrard anyone got his number lol.

I think the police in southport may have it ;-)

Original Poster

ha ha its never going to happen tho is it and wont be able to shop in liverpool while she there need something nice before hand ha

if you want something physical, I keep recommending Pandora bracelets. Chip in with a few friends and get her a bracelet and her first charm.

I use [url]www.unforgettablemoments.co.uk[/url] Really reasonable, excellent packaging (always gift wrapped) and next day delivery every time I've used them. Or [url]www.johngreeddesign.co.uk[/url] is very good if you like small family companies who really care about their carbon footprint. A very eco friendly shop/online store. It's in Lincoln, Lincolnshire if you're from around here lol.

Might not be exactly what you're after, I don't know, but every one else I've suggested it to has bought one lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764343
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…99
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147

See more discussions