Groups

Any ideas for CHEAP party bag idea for 11 year olds after a disco

as above, my son is having a disco in the local rugby club for his 11th birthday and we're trying to think of a cheap party bag idea ,there will be about 40 children attending (girls and boys). last year we gave them a choice of mentos or a mars bar and a piece of cake but wanted to do something different this year as its his last year in primary and his last party! Any ideas? Thanks in advance Bethan x

12 Comments

Banned

Tesco do lots of party bits and try your local £1 shop.

Original Poster

thanks, was hoping to get just one thing each and not put them in bags just my brain isn't helping me at the mo, lol If all else fails will pop to tesco and get some bits and put them in bags

Rocket balloons? keep them entertained for ages. Pencils and erasers, rub on tatoos, stickers?

mumofthree

thanks, was hoping to get just one thing each and not put them in bags thanks, was hoping to get just one thing each and not put them in bags just my brain isn't helping me at the mo, lol If all else fails will pop to tesco and get some bits and put them in bags

What about a notepad each then or kids always seem interested in those fortune telling fish.

My daughter recently came home from a disco party with an inflatable guitar, all the kids loved them! They apparently got them wholesale online at just under £1 each

Banned

Get down to Mcdonalds.

Happy meals all round.

Toy included

Rocket balloons, throw-able streamers (rather than party poppers), inflatable guitar, party hat (and/or inflatable crown), pick n mix style sweets.

Ah thought of another idea - balloon models. Buy your self some qualatex 260 modeling balloons and a pump. look at you tube for some simple designs and give them to the kids, rabbits dogs and swords are very easy to do!

what about a pack of match attax cards for the boys ?

can you get cheap lip gloss or similar in home bargains of somewhere for the girls ?

we did books one year from the book people - the Fairy ones for the girls and Horrid Henry for the boys - worked out about 80p a book and loads less hassle - but we only had a party of 20 - not sure i'd do that for 40 ! Might be worth a look though at offers on the book people or bananas for book packs ?

we did a lucky dip..
    box full of shredded paper - put in some body sprays, bags of sweets, pens, football cards or cheap books etc.

Bulk buys on fleabay worth a look. Deffo if u like the balloons and such :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions