Groups
    EXPIRED

Any ideas for Christmas gift for 7 years old boy?

Any ideas what I could get for 7 years old boy? not lego as he's got plenty. thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

17 Comments

has he got a favourite hobby or sport? maybe a dvd. game if he has a console. train set. x

lego?

Banned

Comment

ickleprincess69

lego?

Lol

What is your budget ?

Anything to do with minecraft. Actually Argos had minecraft t shirts cheap last week! I have a 7 year old and an 8 year old and its all they talk about!

R/c anyway up car or a r/c gyro helicopter or drone..usually a easy hit with prices these days in most budgets. Also things like science kits like make your own bouncey balls or solar toys etc, many of these are great for kids of all ages from 7 up

Edited by: "sheps" 8th Dec 2014

Original Poster

allowed

What is your budget ?

up to £40 i think

Original Poster

sheps

R/c anyway up car or a r/c gyro helicopter or drone..usually a easy hit … R/c anyway up car or a r/c gyro helicopter or drone..usually a easy hit with prices these days in most budgets. Also things like science kits like make your own bouncey balls or solar toys etc, many of these are great for kids of all ages from 7 up [/quote[quote=sheps]R/c anyway up car or a r/c gyro helicopter or drone..usually a easy hit with prices these days in most budgets. Also things like science kits like make your own bouncey balls or solar toys etc, many of these are great for kids of all ages from 7 up

that's a good 8kea. thanks

Original Poster

joolleen

that's a good 8kea. thanks

sorry. good idea. my phone's getting crazy

Pop bottle science? I've a minecraft mad 6.5yr old too.

Talking minion

books some good ones in costco

Hot wires ?

My son got the Nikko All Terrain Car last year he is 8 now and still loves it, we found it better than a petrol car and more robust

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I have atatched the link, have a look on you tube, it does go on land and in the water.
    Hope this helps,

a bike as its fun and its a great achievement when he's cycling without help. also good to get out with friends in the park.
    good luck with whatever you buy and hope he has a great christmas

I got this for my granddaughter for her birthday. She loves it. Great quality and value.
    gear4music.com/Key…UT5
    I got the kit, complete with headphones and stand. Fantastic customer service, the original headphones were faulty ( it happens and a measure of how good the company is,is by their response). A quick email, responded immediately telling me they were sending a replacement and not to return the faulty ones - do what I want with them. They arrived 2 days later.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app1417
      2. MSE collective energy deal coming to an end Autumn11
      3. Hifi Speaker cable choice?33
      4. flamedeer66

See more discussions