Any ideas for my sons 1st birthday prezzie?

As above I'm looking for a prezzie for my sons 1st birthday! I dont know what to get him!!!! We live on a farm so something tractor or farm would be nice or even something outdoors! Hes already been bought a cozy coupe and a sit and ride tractor and hes got a selection of other things as hand me downs from his brother and sister! Can anyone suggest anything different or any ideas what other little ones have enjoyed, Thanks in advance!

By the way hes been walking since 8 months so he's quite advanced physically

20 Comments

A pet pig?

Banned

You live on a farm, how lucky are you x x

Original Poster

DLM;4459036

You live on a farm, how lucky are you x x

I do feel very lucky that my children are growing up with lots of fresh air and open space

Banned

mumofthree;4459060

I do feel very lucky that my children are growing up with lots of fresh … I do feel very lucky that my children are growing up with lots of fresh air and open space

That is just fabulous, I so envy you.

Do you fancy swapping for a two up, two down in the city.

I know the answer x x

Happy Birthday to your little boy.

a dulux paint pod, to prove that kids can really make a mess with it

Flying scotsman train set

what about huge trampoline like 20 ft that he can share with brothers and sisters. My nephew has one at his nan's and my boy 13 months loves going on it with him. Its something that will last and last, you know the kind the huge ones with net enclosure.

I know they say no for babies but if you supervise and the older kids know to be careful its great

Original Poster

DIVA1977;4459273

what about huge trampoline like 20 ft that he can share with brothers and … what about huge trampoline like 20 ft that he can share with brothers and sisters. My nephew has one at his nan's and my boy 13 months loves going on it with him. Its something that will last and last, you know the kind the huge ones with net enclosure. I know they say no for babies but if you supervise and the older kids know to be careful its great

Thats a great idea! Have to see if our finances stretch though!!! Unless there are some fab deals out there!
:thumbsup:

Home bargains have 1 for £99.99 ive seen posted somewhere not sure what its like though. Im sure you could find a deal as wrong time of year i know not cheap for big ones but most of us havent the space lol

bounce and spin zebra...freddy loved his til he grew too big for it....

diy.com/diy…lse

On offer in B&Q still £200 but comes with cover and enclosure

freddysmum;4459503

Ev1 says they kids love this, bought my son one for his bday Jan 1st hes not touched it and its in middle of my lounge and we've tried to get him interested. As he loved his jumperoo was complete nutter in that

DIVA1977;4459534

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9866595&fh_reftheme=promo_85319332%2cseeall%2c%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b10064%7d&fh_view_size=6&fh_start_index=12&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b10064%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b10071%7d&fh_eds=%c3%9f&fh_refview=lister&ts=1235343177703&isSearch=falseOn offer in B&Q still £200 but comes with cover and enclosure

8ft with enclosure is £124.98. take someone down who is over 60 and get 10% off on a weds.
only problem is having to get stores to get them out on sale.

Original Poster

freddysmum;4459503

We bought him that for christmas and that along with our jumperoo are the best things wwe've bought him!!!:)

Original Poster

Hubby just said no to trampoline! He's quick to say no but slowwith the ideas!!!!!! lol

Banned

please do not buy a trampoline for a little person, it is not advisable for little ones for good reason, also these round tramolines should not be used by more than one person at a time, these tramploines pull to the middle when jumped on so no matter how big they are they will pull you to the middle, hence head injuries caused when more than one person is jumping up and down like idots

i think under the supervision of a loving parent the child would be safe.

Banned

bigweapon07;4459828

i think under the supervision of a loving parent the child would be safe.

all parents are loving, and would never knowingly put their children at risk, even with the safety instructions put in place in massive big letters, yet still kids get hurt

sassie;4459877

all parents are loving, and would never knowingly put their children at … all parents are loving, and would never knowingly put their children at risk, even with the safety instructions put in place in massive big letters, yet still kids get hurt

a bit like doing absolutely anything in the world today.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions