Groups
    EXPIRED

Any idea's how much ebay fees would be on this?

Factory Unlocked iPhone 3GS 16GB Black with a buy it now price of £410.00 + £6.75 shipping?

Because I want to put it on there but last time i sold my iphone 3G i was gobsmacked to how much i was charged, is there anyway way to reduce the FINAL VALUE FEE (because this is the big one) ???

Cheers!

10 Comments

Well Ebay FVF's are about 10%, then there's the listing fee and Paypal fee.
    I would say you're looking at about £45 in total fees.

Works out cheaper to sell Buy it now,

its normally 10 % so would be £41.00 and then you got paypal fees.

work on about 13% in total and you wont be far away

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7634178

Well Ebay FVF's are about 10%, then there's the listing fee and Paypal … Well Ebay FVF's are about 10%, then there's the listing fee and Paypal fee.I would say you're looking at about £45 in total fees.

See what i mean it's outrageous

tonyg1962;7634184

Works out cheaper to sell Buy it now,

I thought it was cheaper to let an auction go? :?

pink-ka;7634188

its normally 10 % so would be £41.00 and then you got paypal fees.

Cheers think i'll just try and sell it elsewhere rather than ebay

ScRiVs;7634207

See what i mean it's outrageousy

Yeah i know what you mean. I used to sell on Ebay, had about 300+ sales but got scammed on there 3 times in just a month, and their fees are just taking the pee, and i only sold smaller items than yours.
    Hopefully some day another company like Google will challenge Ebay with their own auction site and charge less fee's.

None of you are even close,Just work it out instead of daft guesses,

supermod

Cross promotion of an active FS/T item :

hotukdeals.com/ite…956
    hotukdeals.com/ite…655

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

And if you intend listing it for sale elsewhere you should have reported http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif your FS/T Thread to be closed first.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word survey1013
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
    4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions