Any idea's if this is worth anything people ?

Does anyone remember the old star wars tazo''s walkers brought out ages ago ?
Was just wondering because I have the book that holds them and I have every tazo in each correct space ? lol... cheers

15 Comments

no sorry, didnt know what else to type, but at least i said something..........lol

Banned

lol me to..would be interesting to know

it's got star wars on it, it'll be worth money to somebody

edit: huh eclipse.co.uk/~ac…os/

Original Poster

wickedteen;5448656

no sorry, didnt know what else to type, but at least i said … no sorry, didnt know what else to type, but at least i said something..........lol

haha i didnt think it'd be worth anything because it's walkers....but i have
every damn one !!! lol

Original Poster

lmao ! just checked and there's one buy it now with free delivery ...£3.95 so i guess im keeping
it for memories :santa:

Banned

ScRiVs;5448686

haha i didnt think it'd be worth anything because it's walkers....but i … haha i didnt think it'd be worth anything because it's walkers....but i haveevery damn one !!! lol

the force is not strong

Original Poster

ahhh well cheers anyway ! dont know why i didnt just check ebay in the 1st place!

ScRiVs;5448715

lmao ! just checked and there's one buy it now with free delivery … lmao ! just checked and there's one buy it now with free delivery ...£3.95 so i guess im keepingit for memories :santa:

Give it another 25 years, like I did with my Kenner original Star Wars 1977 MOC figures....

Then the $$$ (MAY) start to flow....

maxmix

Original Poster

maxmix;5448774

Give it another 25 years, like I did with my Kenner original Star Wars … Give it another 25 years, like I did with my Kenner original Star Wars 1977 MOC figures....Then the $$$ (MAY) start to flow....maxmix

haha I'll stick by that

Banned

maxmix;5448774

Give it another 25 years, like I did with my Kenner original Star Wars … Give it another 25 years, like I did with my Kenner original Star Wars 1977 MOC figures....Then the $$$ (MAY) start to flow....maxmix

how much are yours worth then?

Wrap it in cloth and put in chest stick it in cupboard for another 50 years and you never know it might be worthless.

My book is also complete and complete tat :lol

bykergrove;5448802

how much are yours worth then?

I have 4 sealed MOC (Mint on card) figures from 1977-78

Luke Skywalker priced at £1.25 - £500
Chewbacca - £150
Han Solo - £800
Stormtrooper - £200

If you go to the memoribillia shows at the NEC, you will see loads for sale and the good this is you can haggle....

But some dealers wont budge.... After Xmas is a good time to buy....

It's OK saying they are worth the above prices etc, but actually getting a buyer at these prices is very hard

I have tons of SW toys I have bought over the years along with all my handheld electronic games etc.... Some are not worth much though and they are boxed...

If you need and advice or tips LMK ;-)

maxmix

ah man, i collected those at school!!!!! I had the little binder thing too, was about 5 short of them all. grrr
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions