Any ideas of value of this signed photograph

Banned 9 replies
Found 26th Dec 2009
My dad has a photograph with signatures of the england one day squad 2001.

Does anyone know it's current value?

1. Misc
  2. Photo
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Photo
9 Comments

probably nothing, unless theres proof that its legit.

even then probably not a lot

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;7330952

probably nothing, unless theres proof that its legit. even then probably … probably nothing, unless theres proof that its legit. even then probably not a lot

It is definately legit he got it from a cricket club.

DLM;7330956

It is definately legit he got it from a cricket club.

aye, you know that, but collectors are wary.

Banned

i bid ye 21p

t0mm;7331002

aye, you know that, but collectors are wary.

Very wary. Unless you're a reputable dealer even certificates of authenticity don't hold water these days, and more compelling evidence is often required.

The memorabilia industry has nose dived in the recession, because these items were only ever luxuries that people didn't need, and can easily be cut out of a spending plan. Also because they are the easiest things to fake, and people get more tempted when money is tight.

Zip..

"Any ideas of value of this signed photograph"

I thought you were doing signed photos of you!;-)

Men in pajamas............ I'm out!

Original Poster Banned

I have shown the photograph to a friend who watches a lot of sport, he thinks that I should list it on ebay with a reserve of £50.

It is in a frame with each persons name around the photograph with their signatures above their names.

Do you think the ebay idea is a good idea?

DLM;7371299

I have shown the photograph to a friend who watches a lot of sport, he … I have shown the photograph to a friend who watches a lot of sport, he thinks that I should list it on ebay with a reserve of £50.It is in a frame with each persons name around the photograph with their signatures above their names.Do you think the ebay idea is a good idea?

You've got nothing to lose. With no reputation or certificate of authenticity you're unlikely to tempt anybody who buys memorabilia regularly. Then again you'd be surprised at what sells on Ebay, so you might as well give it a go. Make sure you put a detailed account in the description of how the signatures were obtained; that will increase your chances. I think £50 may well be optimistic, but as I said you have nothing to lose.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1113
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769326
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356173
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2660

See more discussions